Subscription to The Medical Letter On Drugs and Therapeutics
The Medical Letter is a biweekly publication that provides:
- Evidence-based, peer-reviewed evaluations of new FDA-approved drugs with conclusions reached by a consensus of experts
- New information on previously approved drugs including pivotal clinical trials, new indications, and safety warnings
- Consensus recommendations for the preferred and alternative treatments for common disorders
- Comparative reviews of all of the drugs for a given indication with particular attention to clinical efficacy, adverse effects, drug interactions, and cost
- An occasional review of a new non-drug treatment or a new diagnostic aid
- Up to 52 CME credits per year – online or on your mobile device, including ABIM MOC points
One of the best medical resources
I have taken the Medical Letter for over 50 years. I started reading it in pharmacy school back in 1972. It is one of the best medical resources that I read and gain knowledge. I love that it is completely unbiased with no advertising from Big Pharma. All of the articles are... More
Submitted by R. Lenz
My most trusted drug info!
Keep up the good work. You are my most trusted drug info resource!
Submitted by P. Vincent
Continuing Medical Education
CME is available to both subscribers and non-subscribers. Subscribers to The Medical Letter can earn up to 52 credits per year for FREE (online, per-issue), or can choose to purchase our semi-annual Comprehensive Exams (online or print). Non-subscribers can purchase individual exams.