Subscription to The Medical Letter On Drugs and Therapeutics
The Medical Letter is a biweekly publication that provides:
- Evidence-based, peer-reviewed evaluations of new FDA-approved drugs with conclusions reached by a consensus of experts
- New information on previously approved drugs including pivotal clinical trials, new indications, and safety warnings
- Consensus recommendations for the preferred and alternative treatments for common disorders
- Comparative reviews of all of the drugs for a given indication with particular attention to clinical efficacy, adverse effects, drug interactions, and cost
- An occasional review of a new non-drug treatment or a new diagnostic aid
- Up to 52 CME credits per year – online or on your mobile device, including ABIM MOC points
I only trust Medical Letter when it comes to drug information
1. You are not sponsored by big pharma so you provide unbiased dependable and accurate information.
2. You provide research data and the format is so conducive to providing reliable trusted information to patients.
3. I am able to obtain excellent reliable... More
Submitted by M. Meyer
The Medical Letter is my most trusted source of unbiased information about medications
The Medical Letter is my most trusted source of unbiased information about the medications I use in my practice. I always feel completely comfortable knowing that the (very fair) price of subscription will be rewarded with facts and analysis and nothing else. There is no... More
Submitted by A. Chai
Continuing Medical Education
CME is available to both subscribers and non-subscribers. Subscribers to The Medical Letter can earn up to 52 credits per year for FREE (online, per-issue), or can choose to purchase our semi-annual Comprehensive Exams (online or print). Non-subscribers can purchase individual exams.