|Subscribers: Log in to read full article. Not a subscriber? Subscribe or purchase article.|
1. Herpes zoster vaccine (Zostavax). Med Lett Drugs Ther 2006; 48: 73.
2. Drugs for pain. Treat Guidel Med Lett 2010; 8:25.
3. MM Backonja et al. NGX-4010, a high-concentration capsaicin patch, for the treatment of postherpetic neuralgia: a randomized, double-blind controlled study with an open-label extension. Pain Med 2010; 11:600.
4. GA Irving et al. A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, controlled study of NGX-4010, a high-concentration capsaicin patch, for the treatment of postherpetic neuralgia. Pain Med 2011; 12:99.
5. PL McCormack. Capsaicin dermal patch: in non-diabetic peripheral neuropathic pain. Drugs 2010; 70:1831.
6. DM Simpson et al. Long-term safety of NGX-4010, a high-concentration capsaicin patch, in patients with peripheral neuropathic pain. J Pain Symptom Manage 2010; 39:1053.
7. Cost of one 0.8% capsaicin patch and 50-gram tube of cleansing gel according to Red Book Update July 2010.
8. Cost according to drugstore.com. Accessed May 10, 2011.