|Subscribers: Log in to read full article. Not a subscriber? Subscribe or purchase article.|
1. J Chen et al. Second-generation antipsychotics in major depressive disorder: update and clinical perspective. Curr Opin Psychiatry 2011; 24:10.
2. RM Berman et al. The efficacy and safety of aripiprazole as adjunctive therapy in major depressive disorder: a multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. J Clin Psychiatry 2007; 68:843.
3. RN Marcus et al. The efficacy and safety of aripiprazole as adjunctive therapy in major depressive disorder: a second multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. J Clin Psychopharmacol 2008; 2:156.
4. MH Trivedi et al. Adjunctive aripiprazole in major depressive disorder: analysis of efficacy and safety in patients with anxious and atypical features. J Clin Psychiatry 2008; 69:1928.
5. RM Berman et al. Long-term safety and tolerability of openlabel aripiprazole augmentation of antidepressant therapy in major depressive disorder. Neuropsychiatr Dis Treat 2011; 7:303.
6. Olanzapine/fluoxetine (Symbyax) for bipolar depression. Med Lett Drugs Ther 2004; 46:23.
7. MH Trivedi et al. An integrated analysis of olanzapine/fluoxetine combination in clinical trials of treatment-resistant depression. J Clin Psychiatry 2009; 70:387.
8. M Bauer et al. A pooled analysis of two randomised, placebo-controlled studies of extended release quetiapine fumarate adjunctive to antidepressant therapy in patients with major depressive disorder. J Affect Disord 2010; 127:19.
9. RA Mahmoud et al. Risperidone for treatment-refractory major depressive disorder: a randomized trial. Ann Intern Med 2007; 147:593.
10. GI Keitner et al. A randomized, placebo-controlled trial of risperidone augmentation for patients with difficult-to-treat unipolar, non-psychotic major depression. J Psychiatr Res 2009; 43:205.
11. AJ Rush et al. Bupropion-SR, sertraline, or venlafaxine-XR after failure of SSRIs for depression. N Engl J Med 2006; 354:1231.