|Subscribers: Log in to read full article. Not a subscriber? Subscribe or purchase article.|
1. Primary prevention of ulcers in patients taking aspirin or NSAIDs. Med Lett Drugs Ther 2010; 52:17.
2. Mifepristone (RU 486). Med Lett Drugs Ther 2000; 42:101.
3. JP Neilson et al. Medical treatments for incomplete miscarriages (less than 24 weeks). Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2010 Jan 20: (1) CD007223.
4. C Luise et al. Outcome of expectant management of spontaneous first trimester miscarriage: observational study. BMJ 2002; 324:873.
5. J Zhang et al. A comparison of medical management with misoprostol and surgical management for early pregnancy failure. N Engl J Med 2005; 353:761.
6. A Weeks et al. A randomized trial of misoprostol compared with manual vacuum aspiration for incomplete abortion. Obstet Gynecol 2005; 106:540.
7. AR Davis et al. Bleeding patterns after misoprostol vs surgical treatment of early pregnancy failure: results from a randomized trial. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2007; 196:31.
8. J Trinder et al. Management of miscarriage: expectant, medical, or surgical? Results of randomised controlled trial (miscarriage treatment (MIST) trial). BMJ 2006; 332:1235.
9. BA Chen and MD Creinin. Contemporary management of early pregnancy failure. Clin Obstet Gynecol 2007; 50:67.