|Subscribers: Log in to read full article. Not a subscriber? Subscribe or purchase article.|
1. Two new drugs for HIV infection. Med Lett Drugs Ther 2008; 50:2.
2. A 4-drug combination (Stribild) for HIV. Med Lett Drugs Ther 2012; 54:95.
3. Panel of Antiretroviral Guidelines for Adults and Adolescents. Guidelines for the use of antiretroviral agents in HIV-1-infected adults and adolescents. Department of Health and Human Services. Updated February 12, 2013. Available at www.aidsinfo.nih.gov. Accessed September 23, 2013.
4. Drugs for HIV infection. Treat Guidel Med Lett 2011; 9:29.
5. F Raffi et al. Once-daily dolutegravir versus raltegravir in antiretroviral-naive adults with HIV-1 infection: 48 week results from the randomized, double-blind, non-inferiority SPRING-2 study. Lancet 2013; 381:735.
6. S Walmsley et al. Dolutegravir + abacavir/lamivudine once daily statistically superior to tenofovir/emtricitabine/efavirenz: 48-week results - SINGLE. Presented at 52nd Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy. San Francisco, CA; September 9-12, 2012. Available at www.natap.org/2012/ICAAC/ICAAC_06.htm. Accessed September 20, 2013.
7. J Feinberg et al. Once-daily dolutegravir (DTG) is superior to darunavir/ritonavir (DRV/r) in antiretroviral naive adults: 48 week results from FLAMINGO. Presented at 53rd Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy. Denver, CO; September 10-13, 2013. Available at www.natap.org/2013/ICAAC/ICAAC_24.htm. Accessed September 20, 2013.
8. P Cahn et al. Dolutegravir versus raltegravir in antiretroviralexperienced, integrase-inhibitor-naive adults with HIV: week 48 results from the randomized, double-blind, non-inferiority SAILING study. Lancet 2013; 382:700.
9. G Nichols et al. Phase 3 assessment of dolutegravir 50 mg twice daily in HIV-1-infected subjects with raltegravir and/or elvitegravir resistance in VIKING-3: week 24 results of all 183 patients enrolled. Presented at 7th IAS Conference on HIV pathogenesis, treatment, and prevention. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; June 30-July 3, 2013. Available at: pag.ias2013.org/abstracts.aspx?qid=3069. Accessed September 23, 2013.
10. JJ Eron et al. Safety and Efficacy of Dolutegravir in Treatment-Experienced Subjects With Raltegravir-Resistant HIV Type 1 Infection: 24-Week Results of the VIKING Study. J Infect Dis 2013; 207:740.