|Subscribers: Log in to read full article. Not a subscriber? Subscribe or purchase article.|
1. Opiate antagonists: naloxone hydrochloride, in AHFS Drug Information, Bethesda, MD: American Society of Health-System Pharmacists, 2014, page 2259.
2. AM Kelly et al. Randomised trial of intranasal versus intramuscular naloxone in prehospital treatment for suspected opioid overdose. Med J Aust 2005; 182:24.
3. D Kerr et al. Randomized controlled trial comparing the effectiveness and safety of intranasal and intramuscular naloxone for the treatment of suspected heroin overdose. Addiction 2009; 104:2067.
4. TM Robertson et al. Intranasal naloxone is a viable alternative to intravenous naloxone for prehospital narcotic overdose. Prehosp Emerg Care 2009; 13:512.
5. MA Merlin et al. Intranasal naloxone delivery is an alternative to intravenous naloxone for opioid overdoses. Am J Emerg Med 2010; 28:296.