10. S Gentile. On categorizing gestational, birth, and neonatal complications following late pregnancy exposure to antidepressants: the prenatal antidepressant exposure syndrome. CNS Spectr 2010; 15:167.
33. FDA Drug Safety Communication: valproate anti-seizure products contraindicated for migraine prevention in pregnant women due to decreased IQ scores in exposed children. Available at www.fda.gov. Accessed May 12, 2013.
35. RJ Baldessarini. Chemotherapy in Psychiatry, third edition. New York: Springer Press 2013.
38. L Hartling et al. Antipsychotics in adults with schizophrenia: comparative effectiveness of first-generation versus second-generation medications: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Ann Intern Med 2012;157:498.
48. R Liperoti et al. All-cause mortality associated with atypical and conventional antipsychotics among nursing home residents with dementia: a retrospective cohort study. J Clin Psychiatry 2009; 70:1340.
51. R Emsley et al. Efficacy and safety of oral paliperidone extended-release tablets in the treatment of acute schizophrenia: pooled data from three 52-week open-label studies. Int Clin Psychopharmacol 2008; 23:343.